Friday, January 20, 2006

Competition Part One

So me and AJ got hooked up with the computer in the library at our hotel so we can blog, but I have no means of uploading pictures, so those will have to wait till I get home. For breakfast I had a bagel and tomorrow it looks like waffels since they have a waffle iron and batter so you can DIY. Today we're just shopping and practicing and watching Sarah do her solo. It's such an NY day because it's all rainy (I hear it's snowing in GC. Man,that sucks) But I miss my mom and Addison so I'll have to keep my mind busy by waking my roomates by jumping on them and singing Grillz. Haha, this is going to be a great trip. The trip up consisted of giving dirty looks, playing confessions, playing the I like-you like game, and telling scary stories of things that have happened to us for two and a half hours. OH and we ate in ...Hutch...and it was between Fazollis and McDonalds...yeah, we ate at McDonalds. Gag me with a spoon. I just at half a frozen parfait and like a million french fries. Then we got cappacinos before we left. K, I'm out because I feel like I'm hogging the ol' compy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home