Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I've never cut someone before

But ya know...ok, I'm really angry, so I'm going to try and keep this rational. Plus I have class in 15 min. I heard about that church that protests funerals of soldiers (because God is punishing America for accepting gays. Yeah, find the sense in that first of all. I'm glad they are so ready to judge others like that.) just today, and then heard more about it in tech where Regier gave me their site, godhatesfags.com. Umm...
Breathe.
I can't say much because my hands will start shaking if I get into detail. However, I will say

STAY THE CRAP AWAY FROM MY CITY.

They're coming here on Saturday to protest Clinton Upchurch's funeral, a GC native. (Want to see a flier?) If I was that family, I would seriously not hesistate to hit them with my car. I so badly wish I didn't have competition so I could water balloon them. I know it sounds silly, but really...it's not like I'm gonna do a drive by. I heard they have little 5 year olds out there protesting. How sad that a kid has to grow up like that. Anyways I heard there's a group of bikers that go around wherever the protesters go to protect the family from them. And that's why I still love my country. ps. I don't know if you noticed Westboro Baptist Church, but homosexuality still hasn't gone over very well in our conutry. And if you guys make me look bad, as a Baptist. Oooooohhh....I really must stop. Because I could go on forever.
There are not words to express how incredibly upset this makes me. UPSET.

But I have to go to class.

Seriously though, don't come to Garden. And if you do, get raped.

3 Comments:

At 1/18/2006 1:17 PM, Blogger Rhe said...

Fred Phelps. He is terrible, he lives here in Topeka. Try living here and seeing him and his follower's standing on 17th and Gage like every weekend across from St. Davids church protesting. It is terrible guy's. Throw something at him and show him what western kansas is all about!

 
At 1/18/2006 1:51 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Like a bible. I don't think he's heard of it.

 
At 1/18/2006 4:47 PM, Blogger Ookami Snow said...

It will be a good day when he dies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home