Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Kidney Shaped

I woke up today and before I left for school, for some reason out of the blue I told myself that this could be a good day. I was worrying about the things I had to do today, but really, it turned out indeed to be a good day.
*Biology didn't piss me off, and any day in bio like that is good enough for me
*I got my hair cut, and I enjoy it. (About two inches off)
*Sculpture went by fast
*I left for buff project and Addison and I ended up washing his car
*Dance was really laid back today, but we'll be making up for it tomorrow I suppose
*My mom and I went to get a new straightner
*Play practice ended short, and the Mad Hatter scene was hilarious tonight.
*Addison came over and we watched a collection of all the crappiest shows MTV has to offer.

I'm going to try to get to bed here really soon. Tomorrow shall be an easy day! So happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home