Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Letter of Intent

Here is my letter of intent. I didn't really intend for anyone to go read it, I just wanted to keep the link somewhere so I can print it at home, rather than school.
So I'm at school right now, in Buff Project...I have to leave during OP to go to the college w/ Stana and find where our classes are for tomorrow.
Tonight we dance at the bball game to "rockefellar skank" by fatboy slim. I'm pretty excited. Oh, ma's sick so she won't be able to come :( Just an fyi to the fam.

ps. This was Lewis Carroll's answer to his riddle "Why is a raven like a writing desk?"
Carroll's answer: "Because it can produce a few notes, tho they are very flat; and it is nevar put with the wrong end in front!" Note the clever misspelling of nevar so it is "raven" spelled backwards.

Here's the site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home