Friday, January 13, 2006

Ow the past

Ew, do you ever read old stuff that other people wrote and it just makes you sick because they talk about things you wish they never did? Like...ok, I know you don't get it. But I just did and it makes me want to throw up. I don't even know why, it's pretty dumb. Happens though. Sometimes you just have to post about things that only make since to you..or me in this case.

So tonight I hung out with Stana and we watched American History X and ate sundaes. Then I went to Addison's and talked to his mom for half an hour. Then they went to load up for tomorrow and I stayed w/ Nick and Adam and drew on their demos that Nick was burning. Then I realized it was 12:15 and I wasn't home, and the boys weren't back yet, which was sad. But it was funny to talk to Nick and Adam about relationships...and to draw people getting shot on the cds.

Tomorrows agenda:
*Sleep till I'm good and ready to get up
*Go to the library, get sources for research paper
*Come up with argumentative subject
*Go to starbucks and go over MAD w. AJ
*Get leggings from Kieu's
Pretty laid back day, right? The Girl Fight is playing a show in Wichita, so all you cats in that area, go check it out...but I don't think anyone from Wichita reads this...so my promoting efforts were all to no avail. I'm going to be merch girl sometime, Nick said I could. Besides, what else does the girlfriend do?

1 Comments:

At 1/14/2006 1:36 PM, Blogger hockeyfrog said...

If the girlfriend isn't the merch girl, I've found that most of them sneer at the other girls when they even LOOK at the boyfriend. *shrugs and laughs*

Of course I've played merch girl a lot and was not the girlfriend... so.. um, I lost where I was going with this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home