Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Tab, enter, I'm off!

The newest version of MAD is up at writeboard . Shannon wrote the White Rabbits part...holy crap, I seriously LOL'ed. Genius, that man is. I'm gonna put the WR somewhere there in the end, but for now, there's the newest version. Pretty soon it'll just be spell checking and the like, and we can give out scripts! This play shall be a fun one. Regier said the Hare can't wear boy shorts, but I remembered later that I forgot to mention the tights...but I still doubt that will happen. Which is sad. We'll figure out something fun for Cassie to wear. Until then, I'll probably just keep posting every hour of class I have today...that seems to be the pattern anyways.

"Simple as a flower" Oh jeez Shannon, I don't know what I'd do without you. ps. if this works out, lets make a production company together. It'll be great, watch.

1 Comments:

At 1/11/2006 1:43 PM, Blogger Ookami Snow said...

Don't get the final scritps off yet, there are still some small corrections that I still need to do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home