Sunday, January 15, 2006

That laffy taffy

I went to the Girl Fight's show in Dodge tonight with Stana. They played pretty good, and I actually really like their songs (the "actually" meant that I normally don't like that kind of music). It was a fun night, and me and Stana had fun driving home and singing to rent...of course, what else would we do? Oh, and just when I think I have an amazing boyfriend, I find out that I do. I win.

I would be posting mad pics (mad as in a lot, not the play) but the card reader on the compy doesn't work, and I haven't bought one that you plug in yet, so. Sorry. I'll have to do all my work out of Moser's room. Tomorrow we do all our competition dances (so come. I don't know what time, probably 6 or 7).

Oh, and the plan right now is to write the 10 pager on vegetarian stuff. Dear family, shh. Whatever you're going to say, shh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home