Thursday, January 19, 2006

Why are you dancing like that?

Hahahahaha...who taught you to dance like that...

So holy freaking crap today seems like it's taking 19 years to get over with. I've been goofing around on the internet almost the entire time I've been in buff project (but I got my works cited done, no worries) and there's still 55 minutes left 'til school gets out! But I'm excited for the trip. Not excited to leave home. I just enjoy my people and my house is all. However, this trip is going to be so much fun! Claudia is bringing a stereo for our hotel room but she forgot cds and I told her I had some. Hehe...Who's going to be listening to showtunes all weekend? MY ROOM.
And after competition the stress level at dance will go down (other than we have to learn I think 3 dances in three weeks and have kids clinic sometime in there too). But play practice will start up and I'll have to start making big decisions in tech theater. Fornow I still have 45 minutes to kill. Maybe I'll try and find some fun links for you guys to look at...Ooooor I'll just play bust-a-move (see sidebar).
Looove, Michelle
ps. the new sweatpants we got for DT are so comfortable it's retarded. Late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home