Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Birthday Singers

Cassie gave me this link for my birthday. It's a rabbit and a kitty cat that sing, and are funny. Check it out nigs.

I'll fill you in on the rest of yesterday. Rhonda and Dave gave me their presents when they got home from work (season 5 of Friends and the Secret Garden). Then I went to the bank to cash a check and the teller wished me a happy birthday, because he saw my car. Also while I was waiting at a red light a lady was like "Hey is it really your birthday?" and I told her yes, and she was like "Happy Birthday! It's my daughter's 18th birthday today too!" So I thanked her and went on my way.
Stana came and got me and made me follow her all around freakin town, and we ended up at Addison's. He made spaghetti for dinner so he, his mom, Stana, Zoe, and I ate dinner together, and Stana got me Rent so we watched that. It was a gooood birthday :)

ps. There was ice cream involved as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home