Saturday, February 04, 2006

Don't do that



This was one of the dresses I tried on. It was the only one, however, that made me look like a wedding cake. In my opinion prom dresses sucked this year. It took a lot more effort than before to find a good 'un.

Us celebrating at Cold Stone for Kasey's (hopefully) new job at Hot Topic.

I should have tried harder to get good pics. Anyways, this was at the show tonight. The boys played really good. There were some people there that I would have chosen not to be, so that sucked. And then crap was going down w/ one of my friends. Crap that I don't like and should probably stop...before I just talk about it on my blog more. I suck at confrontation, dang it.
Today wore me out, what with the shopping and the stupid drive home from Wichita. Addison was right, that trip sucks. Then going to a show, listening to loud things all night. It makes a girl tired, I'll tell you. And doesn't put her in the best of moods if she already doesn't like loud things to begin with. But it was a pretty fun night so I'll let it slide.
Tomorrow is the Super Bowl. The plans I had sort of fell through so I'll probably end up staying at home and watching it. Um Lame, but whatev.
I don't think I should be allowed to post when I'm tired/irratated. They just make my blog's cheery points go way down....zzzzzz...crap I fell asleep there for a second. I'm OUT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home