Sunday, February 26, 2006

Ever wonder...

What goes down at senior dance team sleepovers? Yeah...I didn't really know what I was getting myself into. But friday night was a lot of fun. Those girls...ahhh I love um. ( I meant to post about this for a long time, but I'm not gonna lie to you. I'm really lazy when it comes to my 56k connection speed.)

So we all dressed up and made music videos on Lauren and Chelsey's camera. My camera got in on some of the video action, but i'm not going to mess w/ uploading it. Pictures will just have to do.

So here we have Beckster...in all her afro and tutu glory.

Me and Piper...I was wearing a cape too, but it got hott.

Here's the rest of the crew (Claudia aka fish scales, Lauren and last years prom dress, Chelsey with the one roller blade, and Kelsie the whitest thug I know.)
I must say, I've never loved a group of girls more than I do these ladies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home