Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope everyone's was as good as they were hoping.
Tonight we danced at the basketball game against Dodge...not gonna lie to you, I didn't stick around to see who won. But our dance was pretty good I think. Atleast it was fun to do. After we were done I headed over to Remingtons to catch what I could of the show tonight. The Girl Fight and Junius had already played, and Circle Takes the Square was just getting ready to start. They were really good, I'm glad I got to atleast catch that, although it's always nice to see the Girl Fight play.
Tomorrow me and Addison are doing our own little valentines day thing since we were both booked up tonight. I'm excited :) Also, tomorrow is the last day before parent teacher conferences. Unfortunatley the big black cloud I like to call college will be raining on my sleeping in parade. Oh well, the rest of the day off doesn't sound toooooo bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home