Friday, February 10, 2006

I'm on my way to a jump rope competition

Hahaha, today was a good 'un. Bullets seem appropriate, and easier.
*Went to practice w/ the band at 7:30, 75% of the girls were late, go figure.
*Went home, then to Addison's and watched Crywolf...eh, it was ok. I didn't get to see the end though because...
*I went back to school for my fourth hour photography class, which I accidentally forgot was a third hour class. After Moser told me that I apologized for accidentally ditching his class, and went back to Addison's.
*He bought a Manchester Utd. Jersey...what I was going to get him for this last Christmas, but I didn't know if he'd like it. Oops.
*Came home and Glenda and I worked on our biology paper.
*Back to school, fell asleep watching the Princess Bride in Regier's, dilly-dallied in sculpture, off hour.
*Came home for a bit, got on myspace...you little devil, you...
*Back to buff project, checked out, went yet again to Addison's.
*We danced at the game tonight. My group for the kids clinic's music kept skipping, so that sucked, but they get to redo it tomorrow. Our lyrical turned out pretty good I think. I'm going to miss doing that dance.
*Addison showed up. :) It was a good time.
*Went back to Addison's...holy crap...Bret, Kaleb, and him made two COPS videos. I can't even begin to describe how funny they were.

And that was my day. It was a really good day, and I'm sure you all are glad to hear something that isn't complaining. Everybody wins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home