Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Oh Diane

*We have a new hole in the ceiling of the upstairs bathroom. We call it a skylight.*Rhonda is on call for her first time at the new place. She got called in at 5 this evening and at 11 tonight* Tomorrow is the Rent party and I'm more than excited* I would like a heated blanket...that sounds nice to sleep with* We have basically three more performances for dance team, then it's over* I hate school. I want to drop out...darn you responsibility* Whore was the word of the day, because there are just a couple girls that rubbed me the wrong way today* I want a new phone, a flip phone to be exact. Ugh, how NY* Speaking of which, I really want to go back to New York* Senior year has been amazing*

This has been all the thoughts that ran through my head in the 4 mintues I typed. It's odd how the mind flip flops around all willy nilly. Really, i just like the phrase willy nilly and look for any excuse to use it. :)

1 Comments:

At 2/22/2006 11:21 AM, Blogger Maria said...

Just letting you know that YES i still plan on coming to see you girls/guys dance :) and i am very excited about that! take care and see you all friday night!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home