Saturday, February 04, 2006

That's an ENVOY Stana

The trip to Wichita went really good, it was soo much fun! We ate at a mexican place called Fillipe's that had really good cheese enchiladas. We also got the bridesmaid dressies, and I found a prom dress. I love it.
"It doesn't flatter you, you flatter it" Yeah...um...whatever you meant to say guys, I don't think that was it. But thanks. :)
We went shopping today and I got some stuff and Kasey basically got recruited by the manager of Hot Topic to work there, so she was really excited. We dropped off her application today after we spent an hour last night making it perfect. Ah Kasey, love you. So it was a good trip, but of course, I'm glad to be home.
The Girl Fight is playing a show at Hallie's tonight so I'm about ready to go to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home