Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Today doesn't need to be happening

Iee what a day, and it's only 9:13. I'll sum it up in bullets
*Starts out good, I get up at 6:50, earlier than usual
*Go to use my brand new straightner, it smells like plastic is burning, but Rhonda said that it was just doing that because it was new
*It doesn't straighten my hair for crap
*So it's a bad hair day
*Can't find anything to wear, not comfortable in anything, so it's a bad clothes day as well.
*Go to load the 35 mm with film for the photo shoot Kristen and I set up for today, it runs out of batteries (some freaky batteries that we don't keep in stock here at the house)
*I think, oh that's fine, I'll just use the digital.
*Can't find the digital and can't spend much time looking for it or I'll be late for bio
*Go to bio, don't understand anything, but we just take notes which isn't too bad, except I'm worrying about my camera the whole time
*Come home, think "Oh freakin duh" Look where I know it will be, and it is.
*So the day started to look up, sort of.

For the rest of the day I have to:
Do my buff project paper
Go with Leslie and buy our English books
Go running before practice
Go to practice
Hang out with Addison otherwise I'll go crazy.

Whew! Hey guys, have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home