Thursday, February 09, 2006

Whatever Captain Four Pouches!

I'm thinking that maybe posting is a good stress reliever. Maybe it is, maybe it's not, but whenver I get down, this is the place I come to. Today's AM practice wasn't that bad except the typical stupid dance team crap. I don't see whats so hard about shutting one's mouth, but there's more to it than I thought apparently. I'm not even looking at the keyboard right now, just lounging back in the chair staring up at the ceiling. We'll see how well my spelling comes out.
I got to thinking about all the things people are doing and how much I can't control any of it. That gets to me. I just want to say "do it this way", or "Don't do that, just do this and it will make my life better", or "Why are you doing that? Who taught you to ___(fill in the blank with appropriate situation)____ like that?". From now on, just listen to me. I decree it.

I also think pants shouldn't be as stiff as they are when you first buy them. It makes for an uncomfortable day. Practice at my house tonight= lots of people I never expected/really wanted in my house. It's cool though, nothin but a gangsta paaaarty. :) I must school now. Break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home