Sunday, March 19, 2006

And then I got lost in quizzes

You Are 50% "Average American"

You are average because you donate to charity.

You are not average since you don't think affirmative action is necessary.


No one tells me I'm only 50% American. Especially if it's because I don't believe we still owe blacks stuff.

Your Scholastic Strength Is Innovating

You are the master of new ideas, techniques, and ways of looking at things.
You are talented at structuring thoughts, decision making, clarifying, and making deadlines.

You should major in:

Marketing
Psychology
Desgin
Cognitive Science
Economics
Photography


On the other hand, this has a BUNCH of things I was looking into doing.

You Are Not Scary

Everyone loves you. Isn't that sweet?


Could this be why I get frustrated with postitions of power i.e. director in a play? I could be scary, I just...I'm not even going to bother finishing the freakin sentence. My freshman year Regier told me she'd teach me to be scary. So far, I've sternly talked to a couple people. Haha, it's cool though I'm over it.

1 Comments:

At 3/28/2006 8:22 PM, Blogger kase13 said...

I took the scary quiz and they said I was creepy and that cereal killers would run away from me in a flash! What the crap!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home