Saturday, March 11, 2006

But it wasn't just a rock

It was a rock Lobster! (Ps. if you're gloomy, visit Shannon's page. It'll rock the gloomy right out of you.)

On with the posting. We got into town yesterday at about 12:30, and hung out on campus for a bit before we went to the business building. Rhonda and I had already taken the tour once, but we had to again for some reason, if we wanted to meet with the advisor. The girl that gave us the tour looked soooo much like Jenna Eisenhauer, it was fun.

Afterwards, we got together with the fam, and we all ate at Song Long Salloon.

This pencil had some good advice, I'm glad someone was courteous enough to leave it on the ground to share with my family. Thank you kind stranger.
Then we all came back to Shannon's apartment and talked about Roth IRAs. I know what you're thinking, and Woot indeed. :) Then, when everyone went to their respective apartments, Shan and I played Mario Kart. We were green team, and we owned everyone else.

Then we watched Survivorman and I fell asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home