Thursday, March 16, 2006

Forget you knuckel-heads


I found this in the freezer. Spelling mistakes are often funnier than you would assume.

Tryouts are almost over with and then it will be spring break! Quick News:
*AJ and I came up with a movie, and hopefully will actually make it because it would be fabulous.
*Spring break is next week, I'm going to TX with Nette and Chris

With that, here's the outlook for the next week:
Friday- 4:00 go watch tryouts. Go to the show around 8. Go to the Dance team Senior Sleepover
Saturday- 10:00 am-2:00 pm paint drops with the MAD crew at the high school. After that, go tanning with Lauren and Kelsie. After that hopefully hang out with Kasey since she'll be in town
Sunday- Work on my english paper
Monday- 9:00 am go work at high plains for the day
Tuesday- Sometime in the afternoon do a photo shoot w/ Kristen and Caitlin
Wednesday- Leave for Wichita, hang out w/ Kasey
Thursday- Nette and Chris pick me up on they're way to Texas
Thursday through Sunday- Party with the Granbury rollin crew
Sunday- 12ish Drive home

Sounds pretty ok. For now, I'm tired. However, I did figure out the genotype for our kids eye color if me and Addison ever get to that. Pretty much we're looking at 75% brown and 25% green. Eh, I'm down with that.

ps. I talked to my old skool friend Eric Leisher today, that was pretty neat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home