Sunday, March 19, 2006

Janitors-- We Mop Stuff


Today was Brenden's 8th birthday, so Rhonda, Dave, and I went to his party...So he likes Texas...ummm. He's only 8, I'll let it slide.
After the party I went to Addison's and we watched The Exorcism of Emily Rose. It was alright. Then we looked for a game to play or a puzzle for awhile, couldn't find one, and watched the new family guy. Then I went to Wendy's and came home.

Last night I hung out with Kasey and Stana and we ate at the Charro. Ahhhh it was fab. Then we saw Stanana's new apartment, which is super nice. Good for her. Then I went and hung out w/ Addison and Kaleb. Whew. I think I'm gonna go to bed early tonight. Working out at High Plains tomorrow, and Don has a brand new employee. I hope he's not a tard, otherwise we're going to have some problems.

ps. It's supposed to snow like 4 inches tomorrow. That is soooooo ridic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home