Sunday, March 12, 2006

New Layout! and other short stories

In case you were wondering "what the crap", Shannon and I completely redid the template for my blog today/night. It took awhile, but it was pretty fun, and I learned a lot about html and adobe illustrator. So good.

Shannon and Nicole made steaks tonight for din din. This is Nicole's reaction to A1 sauce flying all over the kitchen.


This is what Shannon and I looked like for a good portion of the evening. We switched seats a couple times and ate supper, but thats about it.


Chris and Nette edited Shannon's (thesis?) paper most of the time they were here. Now I'd like everyone to direct their attention to Chris' shirt (if you're eyes can't tell, it says 'gangsta').


Rhonda played Kitty Cannon. Go ahead, give it a whirl. It's especially entertaining if you don't like cats.


We shall be coming home tomorrow, after we eat at Panera for lunch. Mmmm, if I had to choose a way to end a trip to Manhattan, that would certainly be it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home