Wednesday, April 12, 2006

David


Does anybody else think David Spade's career is over? I was channel surfing and saw him co-starring in a show made by ABC called 8 Simple Rules (the show that John Ridder was in prior to his death). Since it's cancellation, the WB has been showing reruns. He just...I don't know. I hate to just tell someone that they're done. But...unless he does something good, quick. I think he needs to get a real job now. Or just live off of his fortune. I mean, the guy was in a heck of a lot of things. He should be set. You know?

1 Comments:

At 4/13/2006 11:37 AM, Blogger hockeyfrog said...

David Space actually has his own show on Comedy Centra... has been working on that since last September. The Showbiz Show is much like his entertainment news bits from the SNL of yore...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home