Thursday, April 27, 2006

It Has to be official, and it Has to be urine

Whaa You say? Watch The Office. It's hilar. On with the show.

Tonight the Girl Fight played a show at the college, so I went to that, then Addison and I went to his house with intentions of watching the new O.C., but instead we went to Target, then sat outside and watched the little storm we had. Pretty good night we had.

Tomorrow I don't have biology in the morning, so I'm going to get me a little extra sleep. I'm In.

ps. I drew this picture the other day when Jared couldn't seem to draw himself a good tattoo. Trust me, this one turned out way better than his. If you hadn't looked yet, it's two eagles and a lion.


pps. I just saw a commercial for Time Life's Ultimate Love Songs Collection. And I'm a sucker for love songs, so these cd's sound fun.

ppps. And then I saw a commercial for the movie Stick It. And you know what? Say what you will, I think it looks good. It's comes out this friday. Truth be told, I'll probably just wait until it comes out on video.


OMG pppps. Saved By the Bell just came on to Adult Swim...que? Yeah Kelly, a rap version of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs? Good freakin idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home