Wednesday, April 12, 2006

It's Pilates, Winsor style

Shannon's ETA is midnight tonight. I'm kind of putting off going to bed simply because I pretty much am scared for tomorrow to come. I mean, I know we're ready and stuff...but I just know I'm going to be a wreck. Regier said opening nights were the worst thing ever invented. However, I need to get some sleep because being a wreck + being tired probably = being in worse shape than I would have been. Oi. K, here goes. ps. Everyone come to the play! Tomorrow, Friday and Saturday all at 7:30 pm. :)

2 Comments:

At 4/12/2006 11:19 PM, Blogger Rhe said...

wish i could come back just to see it michelle...im sure it will be awesome!!! good luck!!!

 
At 4/13/2006 9:39 PM, Blogger Maria said...

you're going to do/did (tonight) great :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home