Wednesday, April 05, 2006

This calls for some celery!

Today I woke up and felt pretty sick, my throat hurt and such. So I went to biology where we disected pigs. Right from the start when we opened the bag, I felt kind of nauceus. So my partner was doing most of the disecting and I was pretty much just chillin when i started getting really dizzy and everything started going black (note the picture). My exact word were "Seth, I'm really sick and everything is going black" I think I freaked him out. So I went to the bathroom just in case I was going to puke, and I was practically running into the walls while walking there. I got really cold and sweaty, and my legs got really tingly like they were about to fall asleep. Crap, it was weird slash freaky. So I went home a little early and stayed home the rest of the day. Hey body, lets not do that again huh?

2 Comments:

At 4/05/2006 7:42 PM, Blogger Ookami Snow said...

That's what you get for going to Dodge.

Let that be a lession to ya!

 
At 4/08/2006 6:10 PM, Blogger Irene said...

I hope you feel better Michelle. Are you eating well? I know you dance team members,I lived with one, you spend too much time practicing and not enough time eating. (remember I lived with one) take care of yourself and get some sleep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home