Sunday, April 09, 2006

What hurts the most

I'm getting better! Huzzah! The play will be over in a week, and I couldn't be more excited. Shannon is coming on Wednesday, and everyone else on Friday. School is over in less than a month...whoever says you shouldn't graduate early...I mean, I can understand it to a point, but after that point, it's just ridiculous to stay in school longer than you have to.

This weekend has been Madurday weekend. Me, Aj, and with guest appearances from Josh, have been basically eating and breathing the play, just to get everything ready. And we're still not 100% done, but we did everything we could. *sigh* I can't wait until saturday night at about 9:30. It will be glorious.

Tonight Addison and I recounted the events of our relationship leading up to us dating. It was a good time. Man, we were dorks, but I'm over it. Now I have him, and that's really all I ask anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home