Sunday, April 02, 2006

When I Close My Eyes




I can never figure out those boutonnieres, so my mom had to put it on Addison for me. Look at him. He looked so handsome, I just love that boy.


We went to Sonic after eating at the Charro to see Stana Banana and Debbie. She gave us roses. Kasey looked gorgeous :)

This is Lauren and AJ, they were a good time.


This is Kelsie and Brandon, they were pretty quiet, but we still like them.
Kasey and Mark playing in the pool at the Holiday Ieeeeenn.

Storna Banorna came to the Hotel when she got off work.

Jean poses can totally happen in the pool.

After the hotel we went to eat breakfast at the Red Baron at about 4 am.

All in all, last night was so much fun. I'm glad Addison got to hang out with all my friends and see what they're like. And I'm just glad he came with me in general, he was the best prom date ever. I'm also glad Kasey ended up coming, I can't believe how much I've missed her. Everyone got along so great, and it was such a great night.

2 Comments:

At 4/03/2006 10:32 PM, Blogger Rhe said...

im so jealous! i have known that you guys were gettin roses since last year and i wanted to go to prom SO BAD just so i could get a sonic rose from my deb deb! consider yourself a lucky one my dear! lol glad you had a good night!

 
At 4/04/2006 5:38 PM, Blogger Maria said...

you and addyson look beautimus :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home