Tuesday, April 04, 2006

You two don't dress trampy enough

Oh Bender. You do still got it.

On to about my day. Rhonda and I had to go to an appointment in Dodge. Yeah, I know. Ew. So on our way out, we stopped at at quick shop to get refreshments. So, first thing you smell when you even get out of the car is smoke, and when we walked in...wow. I think this illustration should help with a visual.

So we got our juice and tea and came home. Tonight I was looking at the bottle (which was made of glass, yet still smelled like smoke)...

and this is what I saw...

Come on Dodge, this is just petty stuff now.

But the rest of the day was pretty good. I pretty much just hate Dodge is all. Haha

1 Comments:

At 4/05/2006 7:07 AM, Blogger Ookami Snow said...

Isn't it amazing how Dodge can always pull off stuff like that? You would think that at least once the time there would be enjoyable, but no, it always sucks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home