Friday, May 05, 2006

Aaron Geil plays for the Royals

So today started off with me giving my buff project presentation, which went over pretty well. They didn't even ask me very many questions! It was fab. Then Addison and I hung out for a bit, until me and Rhonda went to Cattleman's. Which was both yummy and filling. Then Addison and I hung out some more until my hair cut at 4. And now my hair is super short. But it's cool, cause I enjoy it. It's a nice change (I'll post pics sometime). I'm even going to part my bangs on the right side now. Crazy, I know.
Then I went back to Addisons and we decided to make dinner, and chose to make Chipotle burritos. Fyi, it's just not the same, don't attempt. So then we hung out and got DQ and watch the Royals/White Sox game (Royals won 5-4, how exciting for them! I totally knew they were going to win this one), then I came home early cause we were both tired and he has EVOC at 8 in the morning. All in all it was...pretty much just a weird day. But it all turned out good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home