Saturday, May 27, 2006

New Car, New Hair, New...Stana?

Riding in the car with her yesterday was like...culture shock. Or something. I don't really know, but Kasey needed a color model for school and Stana thought what the heck. So, it's really fun and a lot shorter than it used to be...like beneath her shoulders. So yesterday we went to Applebees then drove around for a while. Before that I hung out at Addisons all day with him and his family. I also ate lunch with AJ, Sarah, and Josh at Peking II. It was fun, I hadn't seen those guys for a while. Then I went back to Addisons and hung out with him and Bret. So, it was a good day.



Now I'm watching reruns of the second season Laguna Beach. I love it, I can't lie. Rhonda and I are about to go shopping. :)

ps. I hear that Jenette and Chris are moving into apartment next door to Shannon and Nicole. EXcited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home