Sunday, June 11, 2006

First off--Reviews

I know, it's been a super long time since I posted. And now everything has piled up. So I'll start off by reviewing the movies I watched yesterday.
So first off, my mother and I went to watch Over the Hedge. It was pretty good, and there really were some super funny parts, but one must keep in mind that it is indeed a kids movie and you're not going to be doing a large amount of LOLing. If you need to babysit, or have children with you though, it's a good excuse to see it.

Then, later that night Stana Banana and I went to see The Breakup with Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn. It was good, we got a bunch of emotions from it, but all in all I'd say it's a pretty ok movie.

Plus, all this crazy crap got me a total of +500 pbse points.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home