Saturday, June 24, 2006

Her name was Norma Jean!

There was an Italian dinner at Grandma's rest home today, so Rhonda, Dave, and I went. The lasagna was sooooo good!

Here's us three ladiez.

Then ma and I went to Connie William's farewell BBQ at the Barb's. She's not really going anywhere, just resigning from her youth pastor position. And she'll be traveling with John alot more on sundays.

After that we went to Wal-Mart and got some last minute camp stuff...Aaand a new laundry basket that matches my room like a mofo. Then I went to watch Addison, Hillary, and Nick and Zac Snyder play some tennis. When I got home, I pretty much got everything packed for this next week so tomorrow I can relax!
My teeth are doing pretty well, I'm just starting to bruise. I hope all that jazz calms down come monday.. Did I even mention I'm going to be a counselor this next week for middle school camp? Well. I am. And everyone can totally write me again.

Michelle Dick
Camp Christy Rt. 1
Scott City, KS 67871

ps. Yesterday (real yesterday, not technical yesterda) Me and Rhonda went to El Charro, and it could have just been the solid foods talking, but that was seriuosly the most amazing Charro I've ever experienced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home