Sunday, June 18, 2006

Is Ikaka there?

Friday it rained a lot, it was pretty exciting. Saturday Addison and I watched the world cup game Italy vs USA. It was a good game, but the refs sucked. Then we played soccer for a little bit ourselves, played Shout About Movies, then a couple of his friends from Eastern KS came and we hung out for pretty much the rest of the evening. Today he and I went w/ Stana and Orly to Bible Christian again, then we had lunch w/ the fam. After that Ma and I rearranged the basement for wisdom-teeth mode. Then Addison and I watched The Silence of the Lambs. Ya know..it was freakin me out there for a while, but I'm pretty much over it, a, and b it wasn't the same kind of scary as what I thought it would be...so that's good. It was pretty ok I guess.
So then this evening we decided we better get some ice cream, and on our way to do that we realized that it's Sunday night and they have concerts in Steven's parks on these nights. So we took our blizzards and watched this band sing a bunch of country songs, it was actually a lot of fun. Yet, we left early so we could ride our new bikes over to Grandma's to show her. Then we talked about college. And that was the day. I didn't even take a nap! I'm exhausted..not really. But I seriously, I am.

So let me give yall the run down of the next couple of weeks.
Wednesday (6/21)- Getting my wisdom teef out at 9 am.
Sunday or Monday (6/25)- Going to Camp Christy to be a counselor for primary camp.
Sunday*ish (7/2)- Go to Manhattan until the next Saturday or Sunday.

Oh yeah, it's gonna be a crazy fun time, and as long as my teeth don't bother me, it should be smooth sailing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home