Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Out of Control

Yesterday I went to THREE softball/baseball games. First one I went to was like younger boys, Addison was umpiring, that's the only reason I went.

Then I went to Sonic West's game, and they played I guess like the best team in the league or something...They had been doing really well I guess, it was like the finals or something. I don't really know...But true to men's league style, they run ruled. I think they did it for old times sake, since I came to watch. Anyhoo, I met up with Stana and Zoe there. I also saw Jenn Dree, Krissy, Logan Geist from freakin Scott which was crazy btw, and some other cats.

Then I went to meet LB (Lauren Brungardt, for future ref) at the Dean Wiley fields to watch the dance team's softball team. They didn't really do so well either...I'm thinking it was like 11-2 or something. But that's ok, atleast they all had fun with it.

And today I went swimming at Chelsey Skipton's house with her and LB. It was a good time, but I got the most ridiculous sunburn ever.

Then in the evening I went to Scott City to hang with D-Waine and Lisa and go to their youth group with them. It was a super good time, they're all really cool there. Their actually going to do this thing called the 30 hour famine. It sounds like an interesting time, but the weekend that they're doing it I'll be at my grandma and grandpa's anniversary party. But it's fun that their youth group gets to do that sort of stuff. I'm pretty much off to bed now. For some reason Blogger isn't letting me upload pics...so either I'll try it again tomorrow or you can just use your imagination. :) Good niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

"Seven thumbs up...like an octopus, if he lost thumb." Dwaine managed to say the funniest things I've heard all week. If anyone would like to challenge that, be my guest.

3 Comments:

At 6/14/2006 11:31 PM, Blogger Ookami Snow said...

"I'll be at my grandma and grandpa's anniversary party"

quaaaaaa?

 
At 6/15/2006 10:30 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

I thought they were having a thing...you know, like the last time they had a big anniversary. That's just what Nancy said...I could be wrong.

 
At 6/15/2006 9:28 PM, Blogger Ookami Snow said...

I haven't heard of anything. Let a me a know...a.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home