Sunday, June 25, 2006

They're Quakers

We had grandma's birthday party today, even though her birthday was the 18th. Here's a bunch of the fam!
Macy, Brenden, and the olives.
There was no way that cake could have withstood 87 candles. And it would have been so great too.
This is the resulting smoke. Can you imagine if she had the appropriate number of candles?!
Here's the happy birthday girl.
After dinner Addison and I went to a concert in Steven's Park. It was a contemporary band from Hugoton. We didn't stay too long because I had to go meet Kasey and Stana at the Queen.
Two and a half of my favorite girls on the entire planet. I personally want Kasey to come back..but that's just me.
This is Stana's tattoo that she got a while back and I've been meaning to post a pic of.
So it was a really good day. I'm glad we got to see Kasey, I've really missed that girlie. Welp I'm off to camp tomorrow! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home