Wednesday, July 19, 2006

60% off? Are they crazy?

So the last few days I've been able to hang with a bunch of people I haven't for a while, and some that I have. Monday I hung out with Zach Schultz for the first time in a long time. He's moving to Ottowa on Friday. Then yesterday Stana and Zoe came over to hang for awhile. After that Kelsie Adam and I worked the cheer clinic together and went to see LB and Target afterwards. Then LB and I had quite a little adventure. Went to Hastings to rent a movie, it was closed, as was Dillon's rental place. Went to Taco Bell to get some food to find out neither of us wanted it, so we went to Wendy's. Went to her house, and after finding out Failure to Launch was not on pay per view (I always thought it was paper view. Didn't know why.), watched Big Daddy. She fell asleep during the movie so I left. Saw Zach for .3 seconds before I came home and went to bed.
Today I watched Addison do his homework for a bit, then when I came home ma and I watched Will and Grace together. Then LB and I went to Maurices and purchased some items on Major sale. Got Diva-d up and went to work the silly cheer clinic again. Then we went to eat at Lone Star (slash get potatos and frozen lemonaides) and talked about the good old times with Claudia since she was working. While driving home we saw Matt Geiers car at Orly's house, so we stopped by for a hello. Then she dropped me off and I visited Addison for a bit before coming home and telling yall about my day.s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home