Sunday, July 16, 2006

Life Is Ruff

Today LB had a party for Piper's first birthday. There were a total of 4 dogs and 1 baby there, so it was a pretty good turnout. Plus some of her family, Kelsie and Brandon, and myself. Why, here's the birthday boy now.

This is Kelsie, Brandon, and their dog Juan. He's a stud, and I wouldn't lie to you about that.

This afternoon Rhonda and I watched a movie on the Disney channel. I don't really know why...I don't think either of us were really with it. Then Stana, Zoe, and I went to Applebees for a blondie. YUM. Then we had a picture we had to take. That's Long John Silver's Marquee (sp?). You know what? Let's just not even bother to get a new sign...I don't think people really notice anyways. Besides, we get a lot more business when people don't know what restaraunt we really are. AND when they know that real pirates eat here.

Afterwards we went to Addison's and Jake and Zoe played slash danced together. Then Addison and I talked for like 2 and a half hours on his porch.

2 Comments:

At 7/17/2006 12:09 PM, Blogger Ookami Snow said...

LJS's sign is awesome!

 
At 7/18/2006 12:09 AM, Blogger The Math Ninja said...

How true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home