Tuesday, July 25, 2006

MAD! In video

Since May, Shannon's been editing the video from MAD! and combining the three nights for each scene of the play and syncing (sp?) up the music, making 25 videos for your viewing pleasure. It was a heck of a lot of work I'm sure, so if you'd like, here's the link to his master list of links for each scene.

I've been thinking (since last night) that with the proper budget, some tweeking of the script and cast, more access to fun tech stuff, and the Caterpillar's part the way it was intended, this play could be a beautiful thing. Oook you talked me into, I'll call my people on Broadway and see what they can do for me. Next I see...MAD! the musical. Even though it kind of already is. NOT THE POINT.

Tomorrow Anorexic Beauty Queen and Glass Houses Sink Ships will be playing a show along with The Girl Fight and xDoc Hollidayx. I'm so frikin excited. Then Thursday morning Addison and I leave to go see my fam and Jupiter Sunrise! Then the Colorado trip shall begin and I'm way excited for that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home