Saturday, July 15, 2006

Roberta Gonzales is not my friend

So there was a cell phone contacts list mix up and it looks like I've been texting and calling (with no responses) a lady named Roberta Gonzales for the last couple of months instead of Lauren Brungardt. Luckily, we got that all worked out tonight.

So my jaw had been hurting since Wednesday, I'd had a headache since Monday, and my cheek was swelling up a bunch starting around Thursday. "Well why would that happen Michelle? You got your wisdom teeth out 3 weeks ago." I'll tell you why it happened. I got stuff stuck in those holes and didn't know about it (how could I, really?) and it got infected. We asked Dr. Richard (my substitute dentist) if it was like dry sockets and he was like "No! It's worse!" with a twinkle in his eye. Nice guy...odd though. So I got antibiotics, and he stuffed some stuff in there to make it feel better, but it tasted like the way the garden center at Wal-Mart smells, so I don't think it was really worth the trade off. In any case, the taste is almost gone, and I don't hurt nearly as bad anymore.

I stayed up late on the computer tonight. I ordered a top from American Eagle with the help of Netter, and then I looked at pictures. I'm going through AJ withdrawls, but I think he should be coming home relatively soon. Iee.

Addison's sister and nephews are in town for the next two weeks. That's pretty exciting.

I've been thinking about starting up movie night again. I only wish we had some extra large room with Air Conditioning and a way cool slash huge tv to have it in... But we shall make do with what we have. So far, I'm thinking Mean Girls for the first night. Any takers?

Took about a 2 hour-or-so nap today, kind of by accident. I was watching something on tv, don't even remember what that's how out of it I apparently was, then the next thing I knew it was 6 and Rhonda was home. Good thing it was refreshing or I might be a little upset at the sneak attack of my nap........... Who am I kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home