Friday, July 21, 2006

This summer's hat

Remember last summer...when I got this hat...Well, I got one yesterday! I'm hoping I don't end up thinking this one is as ridiculously hideous as the first. I think my chances of that are slim. However. I got it for like 2 bucks at that crazy sale at Maurices.

This evening Lauren and I went to see You, Me, and Dupree again, but this time Chelsey Skipton and her friend Holly came. Then we went to the end of a baseball game to watch one of Chelsey's friends play. Then I went to Addison's and hung out w/ him and the guys from whatever Liam's NEW band is called (they're playing a show tomorrow at Remingtons). And we watched Rent. And I found someone that loves Rent and Christmas just as much as me. Maybe a bit more...

ps. the cliff hanger ending was neccessary. In case you were wondering.

1 Comments:

At 7/21/2006 10:50 AM, Blogger Addison said...

you're so thuggin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home