Wednesday, August 02, 2006

10 different appetizers? I'm in!

Today we all went to Estes Park. We ate at Ed's Cantina, then walked around for a bit and did a little shopping. Daddy got me a caramel apple :) While waiting for Nette and Chris to get out of a store, Shannon and I saw two vans that looked like they might belong to bands, but once we saw drums in the back of one, it only sparked our curiosity more. So I set out on an adventure to see who they were. Turns out it was two guys from Kutless. I had heard of them before, and from the looks of their myspace, they're not too unpopular. The two I met were Ryan, and the guy with short hair (didn't catch his name). Anyways, they had just played in Estes at a YMCA camp and were on their way to Montery, CA I believe. So that's fun.

After Estes we went to the Oluvial (sp?) Fan and played. Chris and Jenette tried to earthquake me into some sand, but weren't successful. It turned out to be too late for it to be worth going through the rest of Rocky Mountain National Park, so we just came home, dropped Linda off so she could go to bed, and ate at Texas Roadhouse. If you haven't already guessed, we got all the appetizers they had for our buffet-style meal. It was. Filling. I don't think I'd do it again, but it certainly was a good time.

When we got home from dinner Jenette, Gary, and I watched Failure To Launch. It was pretty amusing, I must say. It seemed to go by really fast though. I don't think it was particularly short, but I don't know. It was good though, I'd reccommend it, atleast to a girl.
Tomorrow is Longmont day, where we go to the Cheese Emporium, Intajuice, and see all the wonderful sights that are Longmont, Colorado.
Seriously though, I promise to get those pictures going. And believe me, that is going to be one large picture post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home