Sunday, August 06, 2006

So Long, CO

The next day (the 4th, Shannon and Nicole's 5 year anniversary. Awww.) we ate at Noodles and Co.
Went home to Garden and saw my mom! We ate dinner with her and Andy at Pizza Hut.

We ate dinner with Rhonda and Andy at Pizza Hut.
After dinner we watched Talladega Nights with Tara, Andy, Addison, Nick, and Kaleb, minus Chris. I thought it was pretty funny, while the fam thought it was hilarious. I suppose I'd reccommend it so everyone can experience it. I also reccommend that you see it when there isn't a lot of people in the theater because the crowd ruined it a lot for me.
When we came home some of the boys took it back old skool and played some Nintendo.
After only one short night in my own bed we left for Wichita the next day to see Jayme's baby, Nicole, who's a really cute and fun little baby. She didn't do a lot, but she was still fun.
Irene joined us for lunch at T.G.I.Fridays then we came back to Manhattan. The boys went to Ryan's bachelor party and us girls sat around and talked, then went to get drinks and watched Center Stage.
Today Shannon and Nicole made fancy Mac and Cheese and bratwurst burgers for dinner while we all (plus Aaron) watched the first preseason game between Oakland and Philidelphia. At around 5 today, it was 110 degrees!
I don't know the plans for tomorrow, but Tuesday all us girls from dance team go to dance camp right here at K-State.

So that has been the trip thus far. I told you there'd be a lot of pictures.
ps. A lot of these pictures Shannon took because he has a better camera, so I just didn't bother with mine a lot of the time.
Yay vaca!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home