Sunday, August 27, 2006

You can't play a player

This weekend I've went to see two movies in the theater.

First, on Friday Tamber, Lauren, Chelsey, her friend Nicole, and I went to see Invincible, with Mark Wahlberg. I'd say it was good one. We all pretty much cried. But...yeah, if not a trip to the theater, it's definitly worth a rent at the least.

Then last night my friend Aaron and I went to see Accepted. It was really funny...It really is Absurd U put into movie form. Love it. Pretty good times, again if not worth the $6 movie ticket, I'd reccommend renting it. So it's been a pretty great weekend. I love hanging out with all those girls, it's seriously so fun. We are Nuts when we're together.

To update you, Target still hasn't called me back. Getting pissed? A little bit. Hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home