Friday, September 29, 2006

My elevator's hit the top

I've been into Target 3 times today. I didn't even work today. But it's cool, I got some rad shorts, a skirt, and a paycheck. So I'm in.

Dave retired today, that's always a good time.

Last night we played scene it? at the boys' house. Good times were had by all, even though Tyler and Josh tried to pretend like they didn't enjoy it.

I think my molers (sp?) are coming in. Not really, but that's what I feel like.

Lauren got a job at Target/Starbucks. SO excited :) Chelsey's thinking about applying too. As if we didn't already have an all-star cast. They'll be great supporting roles.

Tonight I think everyone is just chillin. No big plans.

LB and I are trying to go to the OK/KSU game next weekend, hopefully we can get some tickets. Those will be some good times right thurr.

Have a good weekend!!!! :)

2 Comments:

At 9/29/2006 4:08 PM, Blogger Ookami Snow said...

no luck so far with the tix? I'll look around when we get back from Denver.

 
At 9/29/2006 11:35 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Whew. If you guys ever make it there. Intense night?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home