Thursday, September 07, 2006

New Cd

I made a cd today, entitled "Get It...hoe". Here is a track list (Because you all apparently need to know the songs that will be playing in my car this weekend):
1. Chemicals React- Aly and AJ
2. Three Cheers for Five Years- Mayday Parade
3. Stars Are Blind- Paris Hilton
4. Lips of An Angel- Hinder
5. Curse of the Curves- Cute Is What We Aim For
6. How To Save a Life- The Fray
7. A Public Affair- Jessica Simpson
8. Far Away- Nickelback
9. Get Up- Ciara
10. Gravity Gets Things Done- The Pale Pacific
11. Face Down- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
12. Give It Up to Me- Sean Paul
13. If I Fail- Cartel
14. Gallery- Mario Vazquez
15. Runaway- Cartel
16. Ring the Alarm- Beyonce
17. The Adventure- Angels & Airwaves
18. Your Guardian Angel (acoustic)- Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
19. My Love- Justin Timberlake
20. I Do- Lisa Loeb

I've only gotten to track 9 today, but I'm super excited for the whole thing. Seems like it will be a good cd for the weekend.

I actually just needed to kill sometime to let the washing machine finish to put some clothes in the dryer so I can wear pants tomorrow. I like to do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home