Friday, September 29, 2006

Save me some

I went to Target 3 times today, and Wal-Mart twice. It was redic. I got my windshield wipers changed, and Vicki and her dog Shiloh came to town.

Kaleb and I went to visit Lauren at work, then he went to Scott and us girls went to Pete and Tyler's and hung out with them (+Addison) and watched a George Lopez dvd.

Shannon and friends' car broke down outside of Hays on their way to Denver for a hockey tournament. Not gonna lie, I almost had to take an emergency trip there tonight. And I would have. Love them. Ps. They got it taken care of, no worries. Just needs an alternater.

When I came home, Dave was still up and in his room downstairs, so I knocked and he was watching a movie and eating peanuts. He offered, so I took one. Just one. Now my breath tastes like a peanut. But just one.

Good times, tonight. I liked it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home