Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Avoiding Homework?

Nah.

So I'm chillin in my starbucks garb, and I get to thinking. There's alot of people I miss right now at this very second. For instance
~Shannon, Nicole, Chris, and Nette. I'm sad they don't live in my town anymore.
~Kaleb, Tyler, and Josh slash the whole Ortega family. The way things used to be.
~Sarah Williams. All the crazy crap we did together.
~Leslie and Jennifer. I just plain miss hanging with them.
~Kasey and Stana. I see them around every now and again, but...PH*no*S is lagging, and I don't like it one bit.
~Kinross. I don't want to talk about it. I even miss Rosie like ->this<- much.
~Addison and his mom. Both, but for different reasons.
~Adam Brungardt. Running to the back at work every day to say hi.
~AJ. Telling him not to ditsch 5th every day.
~Regier. In all her "I'm Jenny Regier" glory. Plus her stories.

There's more. I know this was boring. So I will quit. But I freakin TOLD you I miss a bunch of people...Michelle's little world is slowly falling to pieces all around her. And I won't lie to you, she's not havin it.

On a brighter note, my halloween costume is complete. And yes, I'm still going to bee a bumble bee. Party at Pete and Tyler's this weekend. Excited? Why, yes I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home