Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Divorces, Grandma, and Dreams(icles)

Since last post, things have happened. Not crazy traumatic things, so no worries.
*We danced with the kids clinic girls at the football game (which we won).
*Lauren got her very first picture with Rhonda taken (lucky duck).

*Our dance team got divorced, but we reconciled and are pretty much better again.
*An old guy came through my line while I was cashiering and told me TWO jokes (I'll post them in a seperate post).
*I went to visit Grandma.

*Rhonda helped me with my psych. speech and took me to dairy queen half way through for some encouragement.
*Lauren started working at Starbucks, last night was her second night, our first by ourselves together. SO fun. We didn't get closed until like 10:15, but that's ok. We work together for the next two days :)
*I downloaded music from A Goofy Movie, Keith Urban, and "The Way You Make Me Feel" by Michael Jackson slash the Center Stage soundtrack.
*Jon D. posted a bulletin with this picture.

And that's why, friends, I like Jon D. so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home