Friday, October 20, 2006

Do you know this guy?


I went to message Tom, the guy that co-invented myspace, and I had to go through like 3 screens and a pop up message, just so it can tell me that he can't recieve messages since his status is set to "away". I didn't even know you could DO that. Darn you Tom, knowing all the secrets of myspace.
Anyways, I was going to email him and tell him that I wish I could be his best friend so we could go get ice cream together and make fun of minorities and kids that cut themselves. *sigh* I guess he'll never know my true feelings.

ps. tonight was LAME. NOTHING was going on. But I went to Cole's and we watched the final episode of The OC's season 1. He's never seen any episode...woops. He asked for it. Cole's a funny guy, I work with him at Target, we had orientation together.

Now I shall go watch more tv shows on dvd, fall asleep, and not wake until 2 in the afternoon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home